About workshops & team sessions
Sacha gives workshops and team sessions about making more sustainable choices.
She discusses that in order to develop a real sustainable society we need to go through a cultural transformation, starting with our own perceptions and habits. She helps organisations facilitate sessions to make more sustainable choices and achieve a sustainable mindset.
Together with the participants, we discuss the following themes (amongst others):
- What is sustainability exactly?
- What are your core values in life? How do these influence your daily decisions?
- What is the influence of your subconscious on your decisions?
- How do you make your decisions?
- How do you change your current mindset and that of others?
Costs? Send me an e-mail for more information.
The costs depend on duration, topic, etc.