Sustainable Inspiration also offers personal advice on making more sustainable steps at home.
- Do you want to live more sustainably but don't know how to start?
- Do you feel you've read a lot about sustainable products but do not really understand which choice is the most sustainable?
I help you in your search for a more sustainable household and help you to
My advice sessions are full of tips about:
- Sustainable choices in the supermarket
- Certifications on products
- What you can pay attention to in the field of food, clothing, household products, bathroom products, etc.
- A sustainable mindset: How do you make sure you actually make different choices?
With my scientific background in environmental sciences I give you practical tips on which choices really make a difference.
"I have been able to use many of Sacha's tips and was inspired to apply it in my own life."
- Michelle Schoenmakers
"Her positive attitude is contagious. She inspires me to look for more sustainable solutions in my life!"
- Marjorie Breekveldt
My Dutch e-book 'Sustainable and conscious choices in the store' covers all the questions you have about which choices in the store are really more sustainable.
Themes in the book:
- What exactly does sustainability mean and what is your mindset about it?
- How do you deal with concepts such as sustainability and circularity, how do you avoid packaging?
- Food. How and where is it grown? What do the labels/certifications mean and how do you deal with eating meat?
- Clothing and the role of sustainable or second-hand clothing.
- Stuff such as electronics and furniture. How do you decide what to buy?
- Cosmetics. How do you deal with sustainability and what are good alternatives for you?
- Cleaning products. What are sustainable ways to clean and where do you buy it?
- What is the most sustainable way to dispose of things at the moment?
Special price: 4,99 (incl. VAT)
A 45 min. consultation via Skype.
You can ask me anything regarding sustainability!
After our conversation I will send you an e-mail with an overview of our talk and additional tips and sources of inspiration.
FREE Dutch e-book 'Duurzame en bewuste keuzes in de winkel'.
Price: 80 euros (incl. VAT)